Heroes of Hammerwatch (Steam)

Post cheat tables here
Daffy

Heroes of Hammerwatch (Steam)

Post by Daffy »

Hi all, here's my embarassing third result. I somehow have the strong feeling that he just put this game in here to annoy someone and it has hit me ;)

The only thing I managed to achieve (let's call it the "featurelist"):
we have unlimited mana, yay! So play a sorcerer...
What I tried/found out:
all values are encrypted
but in his attempt, the programmers of the game used the same code for mana and health and there has been only one code
in the last 2.5 years, the programmers have improved their skills - nowadays there are several code-blocks which are using the very same technique and they seem to be randomly chosen. So I adopted a lua script which just changes all the according AOB-results it can find
health is now on a different code, but I could not even find the value. The game likes to crash every time you try "something"
Ultimap: naah, not on my AMD
Ultimap2: naah, not on my AMD
CodeFilter narrowed it down to 16 possible results but none of them look very promising
there are several elder tables which do not fit to the current version and do not bring any enlightment to me which way to go
found one table which enables the cheat console but my task is not to steal others work, but instead find my own codes
Mana-Adress -18 is health. Both values seem to use the same XOR-encoding at runtime, and both seem to be 1.0 when "full". So "full mana" and "full health" have the same encoded value.
latest idea has been to create one new code and let all codes which write to mana inject to call this very one code to get the right mana address. started working on that but need definitively some fine-tuning me seems...
feeling a little stupid right now
Any useful ideas (preferably codes ^^) are welcome.

have fun,
Daffy
Attachments
Heroes of Hammerwatch.CT
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 404 times