mGBA Pokemon Unbound

Post cheat tables here
Daffy

mGBA Pokemon Unbound

Post by Daffy »

Hey Guys,

I made this CE table for Pokemon Unbound which is a hacked Pokemon Rom.

I made it for me and thought i could share it for everyone because there is no table for this game.

Functions:
-----Item Editor-------
You can edit or add every item that is in the game it should be self explained.

-----Player Editor-----
Some Player related values like Name, Gender, ID's Money etc.

-----Team Editor------
Base Values:
-Status Condition: You can set the Condition to the one you want, and ya you can see the turns sleep remains ;)
-Level: Only to view, i tried modifying it, but it ends most of the time with a freezing game, maybe you have to change exp too, dont know yet
-Pokerus remaining: Every Pokemon has this, even if they never had the Pokerus now. If the Pokerus heals out this value is set to 0. NOT FOR SETTING POKERUS
-Values: the rest of the base values can be modified until the pokemon levels up, then the values go back to the normal one.

EV: Every value in here can be modified, it doesnt seem to make any error if you set more than 2 values to max (255). But no guarantee.

IV, Egg, Ability:
-Values: yes you can modify them to 31 ;)
-isEgg: if you set this to 1 your pokemon should be an egg, not tested completly
-0: Abilitys used from personality value, 1: hidden ability, this overwrites the 1st or 2nd ability from the personality Value

Attacks: Here you can modify Attacks your Pokemon knows, even if it isn't able to learn it and you can modify the current PP and the PP Bonus the Attackslot has.

Etc. Some other Values like Trainer Name, the ID's of the OT the Item the Pokemon holds and the friendship value

----Personality Generator------
Choose the Slot where the Pokemon is you want to modify. Then choose the attribute you want and activate the generate script.
The value will be calculated, so it can take up to a minute until it founds a value that has all the attributes.
Not Relevant means that it take any value for this attribute.

Tutorial:

-Load mGBA and load into your save
-Open the Table and connect to mGBA-Process
-Activate the first Script to get the startaddress
-Activate the Editor you want to use
-Have Fun.

If there are any errors or if the script wont work, please let me know i will try my best to fix it.

Greetings

Daffy
Attachments
Pokemon_Unbound_2.0.3.2_V2.0.CT
(77.43 KiB) Downloaded 204 times